The Okavango Delta is currently my favourite place on this planet (written before my departure into Africa). I’m keen to see if this place still holds magic for me. Also on the list are the pans and a few other places, mostly in the north west. Approximate timing: late October early November 2018.
What am I missing? Please leave comments below with suggestions.
Part 1: Northern Parts
- Road from Ngoma to Savuti
- Savuti town
- Mudumu National Park
- Kongola in Namibia and Caprivi strip
- Okavango delta
- Tsodilo Hills World Heritage Site – Rock art, spiritual experience etc.
- The roads may not all be connected here.
AROUND THE SALT PANS
- Makgadikgadi Pans and Game Reserve – larges dry lake in Africa. These are huge and no wildness
- Ntwetwe Pan
- Sowa Pan
- Zwega, Zoroga, Nata road and Baines Baobabs
Part 2: Central and Southern Parts
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve